Switching to REAGILA
The ultimate goal in schizophrenia treatment is recovery, which encompasses symptom remission in addition to adequate self-care, improved social and vocational functioning, maintenance of treatment effects, and relapse prevention1.
- Durgam, S. et al. An evaluation of the safety and efficacy of cariprazine in patients with acute exacerbation of schizophrenia: A phase II, randomized clinical trial. Schizophr. Res. 152, 450–457 (2014).
- Durgam, S. et al. Cariprazine in acute exacerbation of schizophrenia: A fixed-dose, phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled trial. J. Clin. Psychiatry 76, e1574-82 (2015).
- Kane, J. M. et al. Efficacy and Safety of Cariprazine in Acute Exacerbation of Schizophrenia: Results from an International, Phase III Clinical Trial. J. Clin. Psychopharmacol. 35, 367–373 (2015).
- Németh, G. et al. Cariprazine versus risperidone monotherapy for treatment of predominant negative symptoms in patients with schizophrenia: a randomised, double-blind, controlled trial. Lancet 389, 1103–1113 (2017).
- Stahl, S. M. Stahl ’ s Essential Psychopharmacology: Prescriber’s Guide. (Cambridge University Press, 2017).
Essential Psychopharmacology: Prescriber’s Guide, 6th edition
STARTING DOSES FOR REAGILASTARTING DOSES FOR OUR PRODUCT
REAGILA is indicated for the treatment of schizophrenia in adult patients. This covers all types of symptoms of schizophrenia, including positive, negative, cogFind out more about the starting doses from first episode to relapsemore…
REAGILA AND DRUG INTERACTIONSCARIPRAZINE AND DRUG INTERACTIONS
Cariprazine is metabolized into 2 pharmacologically active moieties: desmethyl cariprazine (DCAR) and didesmethyl cariprazine (DDCAR). This metabolism is mediatCariprazine is metabolized into 2 pharmacologically active moieties: desmethyl cariprazine (DCAR) and didesmethyl cariprazine (DDCAR). This metabolism is mediatmore…
Contact Med Info
If you have any questions about REAGILA, you can contact our Medical Information team.GET IN TOUCH